A perfectly healthy dish to bring to sports events. You can serve with carrots and celery along with some plant-based mayo or ranch dressing.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour, or a gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 cup of hot sauce
- 8 cups of cauliflower florets
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees centigrade), and have a large non-stick tray ready.
- Combine the water, flour and garlic powder in a bowl. Put the cauliflower florets in the mix and coat really well.
- Place each one on the tray and bake in the oven for twenty minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower and pour over the hot sauce, roll the cauliflower around to get an even coating and then continue baking for an additional five minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!