A great recipe for any Thanksgiving, or just and Thursday evening. Filled with complex carbohydrates, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants, this tasty soup will please even the pickiest of taste buds.
- 4 large Carrots
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 large potato
- 1 large onion
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp of parsley
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a pot with water over high heat, boil the carrots and potato until soft.
- Add the onion to the pot to soften for about 1-2 minutes before removing from heat and chopping it up into chunks, along with the potato and carrots.
- Place the chopped veggies in the blender along with the walnuts, garlic, parsley, pepper and vegetable brother in the.
- Blend until smooth. Add water to thin down to your linking.
- Serve and Enjoy!